Call for Abstracts
Participants who wish to submit abstracts must register and pay the registration fee through the Congress Website before or at the same time of submitting the abstracts. Abstract submission can be made ;
JANUARY 30, 2009
: Abstract submission has been closed.@
Abstracts will be selected for oral or poster presentations and accepted ones will be published and distributed at the congress.
Abstracts sent by fax or e-mail cannot be accepted.
Instruction for Authors
- The abstract must be written in English and contain a brief, clear statement of conclusion.
- The title of the abstract should be brief and identify the nature of the study.
- The top author must be the presenting author.
- The abstract body should be 200 words and must contain:
- A sentence stating the purpose of the study
- A brief description of methods if pertinent
- A summary of results
- A statement of conclusions reached
- Unusual or special abbreviation must be defined before they appear in the text.
- Firstly the top author have to input his/her personal information.
- For abstract submission, please input co-author's information (name and affiliation).
- Please specify the presentation style you prefer: Workshops (oral presentation) or Poster.
- Select a category (See P.8 for the table of category).
- In case of genuine difficulties, please contact the Congress Secretariat for Abstract Submission: email@example.com
Abstract Review and Selection
- Abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the Scientific Program Committee.
- Confirmation of acceptance or rejection by the Scientific Program Committee will be e-mailed to the corresponding e-mail address of the presenting author in March, 2009.
- Workshop (Oral presentation)
Must be conducted using a PC.
- Poster Presentation
- Poster should be brought to the congress and not mailed, as the Organizing Committee cannot be responsible for loss or mishandling.
- Presenters are responsible for posting and removing their own materials.
- Poster Award
- Young Investigator Award
- Woman Scientist Award
- Life Time Honorary Award
- Please refer to the page eAwards & Grantsf for the details.
Congress Secretariat (for Abstract Submission)
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
Koshin Bldg. 2F, 2-2 Kandanishikicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0054, JAPAN
Phone: +81-3-3500-5935 Fax: +81-3-5283-5952
Categories for Poster Session and Workshops
||Basic studies on inflammation and immunity.
||Lymphocytes,macrophages,neutrophils,other inflammatory cells
||Inflammatory mediators,such as lipid mediators,coagulation,complements,cytokines,chemokines,free radicals,and proteases.
||Receptors,signaling molecules,nuclear factors,protein kinases/phosphatases,enzymes,system biology
||Inflammatory diseases,such as allergic diseases/asthma/AD/rhinitis,CNS,arthritis/RA,autoimmune diseases,renal diseases,skin diseases,hepatitis,pulmonary diseases/COPD,circulation/atherosclerosis,IBD,bone,eye,DM,obese,GVHD,etc.
||Inflammatory diseases caused by infection
||Cancer and Inflammation,Angiogenesis
||Drug discovery:Moleculear Targets,Drug Screening,Drug Design,Informatics,Molecular Library,Genetics and Genomics,devices
||Clinical tests:Biomarkers,Bio-imaging,Epigenetics,SNP,gene expression
||Action mechanisms of anti-inflammatory drugs
||Development of novel therapeutics
||Regenerative Medicine:Cell therapy,Mesenchymal Stem Cells,ES,neural and other organ specific stem/progenitor cells,materials,etc.